Volubilis

By 13.15

The ancient Roman city of Volubilis is a short drive away from the city of Meknes.
Very pretty if you're looking for ideas for stone garden.
And historical.
You should visit it.

Too bad I went too close to the ground and found this pretty little plant.
Its tiny and reminds me of a fly trap or Zantedeschia.
I broke it while trying to figure out what it was.
Sorry, plant. 
WHAT IS YOU

WHAT IS YOOOU

Most likely a weed but very pretty nonetheless.
I do not know what it is tho.

I like water in gardens.
This is more likely a flood than a pond but I would put it in my garden nonetheless.

Some of the oldes Cupressus I've ever seen. 
Romans were wild about cypresses from what I've heard.
Some arborist could come and tell me are these cypresses big enough to be of roman descent or have they been planted in here later on.
Old but still fluffy.

And finally some Narcissus tries to flourish in between of all the weeds.


You Might Also Like

0 comments