Another success!

By 9.32

You all remember this beauty from before. I've been keepingi tin a shape and cut some of the long branches off to keep it fit for the spot.

I've tried taking cuttings from similar Ficus before but with no success, so I wasn't expacting this to succeed either. I just felt bad throwing those cutting away, so I kept some.

Today I grew tired of watching that pot on my counter and proceeded to throw those cuttings away, thinking it't just garbage.

But o lordy loo sometimes accidental success appears and ta-da we got ourselves some roots!
I'll leave these babies alone in the same spot to develop some more and after a while we have some potting  to do.

Remember that roots like to develop in darkness, so don't put cuttings in see-through jar.


You Might Also Like

0 comments