Humidifier to every house

By 9.36


If you're lucky enough to have asthma  some weird unknown breathing issues like me you're probably interested in having a good quality air up in your apartment. And even if you're "normal", it's really something you should look up to.

It is no secret that plants cleanse the air around them, but alas, usually the air in our houses is way too dry for them. (Especially in winter)


Dry air can cause all kind of problems starting from brown leaftips to pest infestation. Pests, especially mites, just love that dry air in your house and thrive in such conditions.
So here's my humidifier. I chose the floor model because as you may see all the table space is reserved for plants. It makes this thin mist that plants and my lungs love.


If you're looking for a humidifier I recommend the cool mist humidifier rather than a vaporizer. Cool mist is much safer for plant leaves and all other living beings around the house that might kick it down (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, DOG), although they both do the job.
I'm not gonna go to the technical details since I'm a gardener, not a humidifier seller.
My point is, this thing is lovely. 
It makes happy plants, happy lungs and that kind of a jungle feeling to your house!

You Might Also Like

0 comments