Aphid appreciation post

By 6.44

Have you ever noticed how some leaves look wet even though it hasn't rained for days?
That's honeydew, sounds magical and lovely ain't it?
Sometimes when you walk through the woods or just under some trees and feel a drop on your face, that's not water. It's honeydew.
What is honeydew?
hah
It's aphid shit.

Now that I got my first sick leave day ever because of one of these dickweeds flying straight in to my eyeball and launching an allergic reaction galore I decided to do an aphid appreciation post.
Obviously this is just karma hitting me back since I've killed millions of aphids and other little shits at work and off from work (Nothing relaxes me more than a little genocide).

Here's for you, aphids
I have killed and I will kill again.
















There's going to be insane amounts of aphids this year in Finland so be prepared to be showered by honeydew.
But maybe it's not such a disgusting thing after all
I mean
We've eaten honey for centuries and that's basically
Better just open your mouth and let that delicious sugarcoated shit fall in

You Might Also Like

0 comments