Emergency pot

By 7.13

Meet "Beanie"

So you found yourself in a situation where you have a plant but you dont have a pot?
Emergency pot to the rescue!

First you need something plastic, like a yoghurt pot or similar that can stand on its own 
I don't eat yoghurt so the next best thing was this empty bag of sweets

It was too big for my needs so I cut it in half

Just the right size for little Beanie here

The bottom must have holes for the extra water to get out

Like this


A piece of paper will hold the soil in and prevent it from falling off from the holes

Insert potting soil

Plus Beanie
And ta-dah you've made your emergency pot for Beanie!

Water the soil thoroughly 

It might not be pretty but it'll hold until ive made up my mind what do do with this mystery Beanie I found under a plant at work, I havent yet found out what sort of plant it is or will be or if it even enjoys being transferred from the original spot. That's where emergency pot comes in handy; when you're not quite sure if the plant is right for your collection or not and you havent yet made the decision to keep it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments