SPECIAL EDITION Online shopping plants part 12!

By 1.19 ,

I think I've found the winner of trying-to-gain-money-from-plants-online-one-way-or-another-competition.

Behold, the weed maple-seller!





Seriously?!?

You're asking two euros from the seedlings of a maple that are everywhere before someone plucks them out becase theyre useless and not-wanted?

Just to prove my point that these plants are indeed weeds and not really sellable plant items I went for a walk and counted all the money i would gain by selling these.

I stopped counting at thousand.

Because these things are literally everywhere.










Well, it's not that the seller is stupid. It's the buyer that gains that title.

Thankfully this isn't a trend in the online shopping plants- worl...

Oh fuck.



You Might Also Like

0 comments