Fancy pansy and friends

By 11.40 ,


Summer is almost here and that means I spend 90% of my free time at the balcony just enjoying my little imaginary yard.


Oh pansy, pansy, why you so fancy

For this summer I recommend using some long-lasting fertilizer sticks to give you carefree summertime.
I used Neudorff Azet  fertilizer sticks for blooming plants and my pansies just exploded to flowers.
All I need to add is water and they're good to go for the whole summer!
This pot has seven (7) pansies.
Amazing or what?


Also a nice feature in my pansies, they turn from purple to powdery pinkish-yellow.

So fancy.

Here are my Heucheras in this insane pot I have. 
The purple one is 'Shanghai' and the yellow one is 'Marmalade'

I love heucheras.

My strawberry!
I'ts pink!

Strawberry in making

This one is called "snowflake" in Finnish.
For the english-speaking part of the world it's more familiar with the name "Bacopa"

For some reason I'm crazy about Bacopa and its silly pastel coloured flowers that really don't match together at all.


Finally some Myosotis vulgaris my friend collected from the woods.
I'ts supposed to be a weed but I think its so pretty!

Sunshine and lollipops to everyone

You Might Also Like

1 comments